If your fam is anything like ours, this is the time of year when you realize all their gear is just a little too snug. If you have a seven/eight or tall six year old girl who keeps complaining that her coat’s too short/tight/ripped, well then…
This ‘Apres Ski Down Parka’ from Mountain Equipment Co-op is up for grabs. The tag says size 8, but it’s a good fit on seven and a half year-old slightly taller than average Alex, who kindly tried it on to confirm my sizing suspicions. According to MEC, it’s “lightweight, water-resistant, well-insulated, and compresses for easy packing during sudden warm spells and temperature inversions.” More specs can be found here if you’re curious about durable water repellency and duck down fill power… and who isn’t?
There are FIVE ways to enter. Take your pick or do as many as you want for multiple entries!
- Liking our FB biz page (facebook.com/CRUNCHcompass).
- Sharing any link from our FB page on your timeline.
- Following us on Twitter (@CRUNCHcompass).
- Subscribing via email in the Sign Up field on the right – it’s free of course!
- Sharing one of our links and cc’ing me on your email (charise@CRUNCHcompass.com).
If you already do these things and want your name in the draw, leave a comment or contact us. And if you’re sharing the love on facebook, hedge your bets by letting us know because FB sometimes makes likes/shares anonymous to administrators for kicks. WTH?
Thanks for reading/sharing/liking/tweeting… and good luck!
Winner will be chosen at random. Contest closes Thursday, January 16th at 11:59pm.