I’ve been talking a lot about starting solids, weaning, and picky eaters lately. So when I noticed a copy of The Sneaky Chef at our local book store, I knew it was the perfect thing for this month’s contest. A coupla stops later and my shopping trip was a success – woot! Here’s what’s up for grabs…
- The Sneaky Chef. If you’ve been here a while, you know that I believe in sneaking healthy goodies into pasta sauce/frittatas/quesadillas IF you’re honest about it. So it’s not exactly sneaking (but calling it that will be half the fun for your munchkins!). This book has excellent recipes for purees that can be used as baby’s first foods and throughout childhood – just make sure to ‘fess up!
- Wean Cubes. Of the 4oz Pea-lidded variety. Perfect for freezing individual portion sizes of baba food so you don’t have to worry about BPA’s or leakage.
- A Peter Rabbit Dinner Set including a plate, bowl, sippy cup, spoon, and bib. So sweet I couldn’t resist. We have some awesome shops in our ‘hood!
★ There are FIVE ways to enter for a chance to win. The more ways you enter, the more chance of winning! To enter simply:
- Like our FB biz page (facebook.com/CRUNCHcompass). And then tell me because FB randomly hides likers from page administrators. Not cool.
- Share a link from our FB page on your timeline. And, yup, let us know – not sure why FB has to make it so difficult?
- Follow us on Twitter (@CRUNCHcompass).
- Subscribe to receive our free articles via email (in the Sign Up section on the right).
- Share one of our links and cc me on your email (charise@CRUNCHcompass.com).
If you already do these things and want your name in the draw, leave a comment below or contact us.
Thanks for reading/sharing/liking/tweeting… and good luck!
Winner will be chosen at random. Contest closes Wednesday, June 18th at 1:23pm.