Hiya friends, hope you all had a great summer and are having an even better first week of school!
We’re starting the school/blog year off with a contest that’s sorta perfect for the germs your munchkins have already brought home… you’re welcome.
Here’s what’s up for grabs:
I’ve met many lovely moms and experts through my work with Mommy Connections, and one of them is Lee-Ann Sicard (AKA the Halton Homeopath who makes house calls!). We got to talking one day after class, one thing led to another, and before I knew it she’d offered to gift one of you lucky peeps with this basket of Boiron products. If you haven’t heard of Boiron and are interested in trying an alternative to traditional-medicine, well, you’ll fall in love. I’m generally a skeptic about fads, but even I’ve jumped on the homeopathy bandwagon (you can read more about my conversion here if you’d like).
Lee-Ann’s basket includes remedies for teething, colic, muscle and joint pain, bumps and bruises, coughs, sore throats, colds, and the flu. And I’m not totally sure, but I think she might have thrown in a bib for fun. Or maybe she threw it in because these products are safe for babies. They’re also safe for children and adults. Sweet.
★ There are FIVE ways to enter for a chance to win. The more ways you enter, the more your chance of winning! To enter simply:
- Like our FB biz page (facebook.com/CRUNCHcompass). And then tell me because FB randomly hides likers from page administrators. Super awesome.
- Share a link from our FB page on your timeline. And, yup, let us know – not sure why FB has to make it so difficult?
- Follow us on Twitter (@CRUNCHcompass).
- Subscribe to receive our articles via email (in the Sign Up section on the right).
- Share one of our links and cc me on your email (charise@CRUNCHcompass.com).
If you already do these things and want your name in the draw, leave a comment below or contact us.
Thanks for reading/sharing/liking/tweeting… and good luck!
Winner will be chosen at random. Contest closes Thursday, September 11th at 1:23pm.